Website Cobb Theatres
How would you like to join the team setting the standard for the “Ultimate” movie going experience? Cobb Theatres, a leading movie exhibitor with a rich history dating back to 1921, is embarking upon aggressive nationwide growth and has exciting career opportunities available!
We are seeking a Salaried Assistant Manager who has a high level of commitment to excellence in guest service, as well as providing a great experience for the team.
* Management experience in high volume theater, retail, hospitality, or restaurant industries. A
blend of experience in both corporate chain and independently owned concepts is preferred.
* Track record must demonstrate solid experience and knowledge in training and development,
coaching and corrective action; guest service; business development — driving/attracting
business; P&L impact | cost controls; quality standards; building relationships with staff,
superiors, and guests – teamwork.
* Passion for and commitment to the theater industry.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and approach to thinking required to lead an emerging concept/brand
(i.e. sees big picture, embraces critical thinking, quest for continuous improvement, innovative).
* Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them, even when there isn’t a clear
precedent or direction.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate directions and expectations to
staff and management and has the sincere desire to build, coach, and develop successful teams.
* Commitment to fostering an environment of superior guest service and quality; ability to
successfully resolve guest service issues.
* Basic technical aptitude and computer literacy to include the ability to operate point-of-sale
software, scheduling software, MS Word, and MS Excel.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to pass thorough background check.
* Interest in future General Manager positions and ability to relocate as needed for upward
mobility strongly preferred.
Working for Cobb Theatres you’ll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you’ll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as:
Highly competitive compensation benefits
Health, dental, vision insurance
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with employer matching
Free movies and meal privileges
Applicants may apply on our website and complete the application at https://www.cobbtheatres.com/careers