Website Watson Clinic
Education: High school graduate or equivalent (GED or four years experience may be equivalent).
Experience: Must possess and demonstrate good communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external customers. Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision with an ability to exercise judgment and discretion.
Other Requirements: Must have basic knowledge of Windows-based computer applications. Must have accurate keyboard skills. Must possess professional appearance and manner. Medical Terminology.
- Prepares for daily business. Maintains charts, prepares new charts and keeps information current. Helps record and obtains results for cultures, lab tests, and radiology results per office protocol.
- Maintains the integrity of the office.
- Accepts responsibility for reading and referencing new polices and procedures.
- Schedules x-rays, lab tests, process referrals, admissions to hospital.
- Attends staff meetings and training sessions.
- Identifies and evaluates patient needs by way of telephone triage.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://watsonclinic.hrmdirect.com/employment/view.php?req=594769 →