Website DS Services
Overview of Customer Care Agent
This position is responsible for the resolution of customer issues and maintains a commitment of customer care and ensures that the customer’s needs are met.
* Anticipates the customer needs and provides advice in order to deliver appropriate solutions to the customer.
* Handles and resolves and as a last resort routes inbound calls by identifying customer needs focusing on a one and done philosophy.
* Provides specific information, updates on delivery, etc.
* Schedules service requests and appointments.
* Records complaints and overcomes objections respectfully.
* Acquires and applies knowledge of products, services and processes.
* Leverages systems and processes efficiently and effectively.
* Meets or exceeds established goals.
* Able to multi-task is a fast paced environment.
* Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and identify appropriate issues for escalation.
* Performs other functions as assigned by management.
* Minimum Required: High school diploma or GED.
* Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* One to two years in a customer service environment
* Preferred Bi-lingual.
* Supports values and daily actions and decision, communicates vision and values to others, generates enthusiasm, incorporates vision when planning.
* Attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
* Prioritizes well, shows energy, reacts to opportunities, instills urgency in others, meets deadlines.
* Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, handles information flow.
* Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles changes, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
* Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys good news and bad.
* Synthesizes information – Combines and integrates information in order to make sound conclusions, recommendations, or decisions.
* Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
* Develops and maintains collaborative working relationships that facilitate working across boundaries, groups, or organizations and facilitates the achievement of goals.
* Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America’s favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1132807&d=DSServExternalCareerSite&r=5000191989506#/ →