Website Ulta Beauty
Under direct supervision, consults with customers on their skin care needs, recommends professional care products and services. An Esthetician delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience, & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As an Esthetician you will…
* Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
* Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests.
* Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
* Attend all ULTA mandatory education events and workshops.
* Assist in store duties (e.g., filling and Salon retail displays and shelves).
* Adhere to salon dress code and ULTA Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
Experience we are looking for…
* Licensed or certified to perform esthetics services as required by the state board of cosmetology.
* Proficiency with skincare, makeup, and hair removal services.
* Developed communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
* On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
* On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
* On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
* On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
* On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
* On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch