Website Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Working for Harry’s is a tremendous opportunity to be part of a team that understands the importance of hiring individuals who are engaged by their work, have the skill to do the job and have great attitudes. We set clear expectations, provide comprehensive training, support and recognize great performance. We are committed to providing an environment that you will look forward to working every day. Our mission is to not only to create raving fans of our customers, but also of our employees. The development of customer loyalty and employee loyalty are our highest priority.
Back of the House Qualifications/Experience:
- 1-2 years experience as a line cook or back of the house operations in a fast paced, high volume restaurant.
- General knowledge of cooking procedures, weights and measurements.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to all company specs and quality standards.
- Ability to work effectively within a team with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
- Understands the importance of practicing safety and sanitation policies at all times.
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, cleanliness and a sense-of-urgency.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work days, nights and weekends.
- Stable work history.
Excellent Benefits for You:
- Medical benefits offered to those who meet eligibility requirements.
- Paid vacation
- Excellent training program
- Discounted on & off duty dining priveledges
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
Apply in person Mon-Thurs between the hours of 2-4pm.
101 N Kentucky Ave
Lakeland, FL 33801