Website Tri-County Human Services
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides supervision of the daily activities of clients in residential programs.
2. With appropriate supervision, records individual case information in client records.
3. With appropriate supervision, provides non-clinical services to program clients such as alcohol/drug abuse education and other educational services.
4. Participates in group counseling sessions with senior counseling staff or appropriate supervisory staff.
5. Serves as a professional role model for program clients and assists them in learning age-appropriate daily living and problem solving skills.
6. With appropriate training and following chain of custody regulations, employee will perform urinalysis of clients to ensure they are alcohol and drug free per TCHS policy.
7. Required to meet and maintain TCHS Approved Driver Qualifications per policy number 100.007.52 and transport TCHS person served in any agency vehicle
8. Performs other reasonable and related duties as requested by supervisory or administrative staff.
Minimum Training and Experience
Requires a high school diploma or GED and a Valid Florida Driver’s license.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://tchsonline.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=463802 →