Website Arbor Glen Apartments
***PLEASE VISIT www.greystar.com TO APPLY DIRECTLY!! Requisition # 10397BR
Greystar, the nation’s largest apartment management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for a Leasing Professional to join our team! Qualified Leasing Professionals will have stellar customer service and sales ability and strong verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills. Weekends required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement.
Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
Performs leasing, marketing, customer service and administrative duties, to include:
• Leases and markets vacant and upcoming apartments
• Completes all leasing paperwork
• Compiles and processes applications for approval
• Explains lease and all appropriate addenda to new resident
• Walks apartments and reports all necessary improvements
• Assists with resident relations
• Keys in all fees, deposits, and new lease information
• Shows apartments to prospective leases
• Accepts and completes “Notice to Vacate” forms
• Accepts rental payments
• Other duties as assigned
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.greystar.com →