Website LGI Homes
LGI Homes is currently accepting applications for an Office Manager in the Lakeland area.
Based in The Woodlands, Texas, LGI Homes has been making the dream of homeownership come true for buyers since 2003. Our mission is simple: give first-time and long-time homebuyers quality homes at affordable prices. Thanks to our dynamic employees, LGI Homes has a history of success and has been recognized as a top place to work. In addition, LGI was recognized as the 2016 Builder of the Year by Professional Builder Magazine. We are continuing to build on our excellent track record and looking to add to our team.
- Greet customers and handle walk-in clients and vendors.
- Answer and operate phone system in a pleasant, professional, and courteous manner.
- Become an expert user of the LGI Performance Tracking System.
- Prepare weekly reports & submittals for management.
- Maintain office efficiency, office supplies, and project files.
- Daily data entry and reporting.
- General filing and copying, various administrative tasks as assigned.
- Uphold company core values at all times.
- Report to work Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
Candidates must display the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Positive attitude with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
At LGI Homes, we value the hard work and dedication of our employees. Recognition is an important part of who we are, and many exciting awards and opportunities are presented throughout the year. Our rich company culture is focused on people, process, and constant and never-ending improvement.
LGI Homes offers employees a competitive compensation package and exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company matching, employee stock purchase plan, and a new home discount.
To submit an application, learn more about our culture, and view all open opportunities, please visit www.workforlgihomes.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://lgihomes.workable.com/j/B4A3B2F756 →