This position administers the recruiting and selection process to meet the needs of the U.S. call center while ensuring all recruiting practices are in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration, and company policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity
- Recruits all positions in the call center.
- Develops plans and time lines to meet client staffing needs.
- Interfaces and strengthens relationships with the HR department and Site Director to ensure employment needs are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Utilizes resume sourcing techniques and pre-screening abilities to identify potential candidates.
- Responsible for employment advertising (paper and internet), posts positions internally and externally and candidate screening.
- Develops relationships within the community to strengthen the Sykes brand.
- Develops networks with organizations to source for potential candidates.
- Interviews candidates.
- Schedules and coordinates interview times, dates and assessments.
- Identifies the best sourcing methods for respective positions.
- Participates in job fairs, open houses, and recruiting events.
- Negotiates offers and prepares offer letters.
- Performs reference checks, background checks and new hire paper work.
- Assists in the standardization of recruiting strategies.
- May perform other duties as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. 1-2 years recruiting experience in a high volume, call center environment required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to recruit in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Discretion and confidentiality required
- Strong attention to detail, excellent analytical, problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Team player
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company’s policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://uscenters-sykesus.icims.com/jobs/52125/recruiting-coordinator/job →