Website Tri-County Human Services
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Answers incoming telephone calls responds to program question from the caller and routes calls as appropriate.
2. Produces reports from internal software programs and databases, correspondence, and other items as requested by the Program Supervisor or Program Coordinator.
3. Has primary responsibility for entering into the electronic health record preliminary functions including patient chart set up, setting-up person served billing records, entering charges/payments, and writing off unpaid balances per agency policy.
4. Provides information and answers questions about the agency when phone calls or written inquiries are received regarding same.
5. Assists in preparing shift schedules for the Human Services Technicians and/or the nursing staff as assigned by Program Supervisor.
6. Performs transportation needs for clients on an as needed basis.
7. Performs other reasonable and related duties as assigned.
Minimum Training and Experience
A high school diploma or GED and at least two (2) years of secretarial/clerical experience are required. Successfully completed studies beyond the high school level may be substituted for the required experience at the rate of 720 classroom hours or 30 college credit hours per year. This position requires the working knowledge of the following computer software programs or equivalent: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, and Excel. The ability to type at a rate of thirty (30) correct words per minute is required, but sixty (60) words per minute are preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://tchsonline.hrmdirect.com/employment/view.php?req=591197 →