Website Florida Tropics
- Responsible for the sales of new Full, Partial and Group Outing ticket packages and Hospitality spaces to both corporations and the general public for both indoor and outdoor franchises/facilities.
- Assist with the management and hiring of all full and part time ticket sales representative and interns
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals as assigned to department
- Generate business revenue using sales methods including face-to-face meetings, cold calls, prospecting and networking through both event and social media.
- Implement, demonstrate, and mentor outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management
- Generate a pre-determined minimum number of weekly out of office “face-to-face” meetings and calls to create new business opportunities
- Provide a superior level of customer service to existing and new business clients
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions
- 1-2 Years prior ticket sales experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Dreamweaver) is preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills required
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment required
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Sales and Commission driven
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not required
- Experience with SCORE CRM preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.