IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
- Prepare a draft of Working Papers for Instant Ticket games with information provided using Microsoft Word or internal proprietary software systems
- Make any changes/corrections to Working Papers as necessary until client sign-off is achieved
- Provide notice of executed Working Papers and Post-Executed Changes to operational departments
- Check instant ticket prize structures to ensure mathematical accuracy and other checklist items as specified.
- Enter game data and specifications into Games Management System, or other related operational systems as required, and check for accuracy
- Record any Post Executed Changes (PECs) to Working Papers and distribute
- Update the status of all executed and pending games in the production schedule or other related systems.
- Assist with preparation of customer deliverables (EOG letters, printing/binding working papers, press sheets)
- Prepare game audit request and submit request with documentation to outside auditors
- Assist with shipment/deliverables, particularly on international orders, and UPS package preparation.
- Scan, organize, and store physical and digital records as needed.
- Pull and review necessary records for audits when required
- Reconcile data from reports and research customer records as required
- Follow all policies such as Code of Conduct, Confidentiality, Information Security, Environmental Compliance, etc
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in an administrative, office, customer service, or similar office role
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Data entry, editing and reporting
- Intermediate math skills
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Printing industry or related experience a plus
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Experience supporting multiple individuals a plus
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.igt.com.