Website Carpenter Co.
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk at our Lakeland, FL manufacturing plant. The Accounting Clerk will report to the Accounting Manager and will process invoices in a timely and efficient manner, run and reconcile reports, among other reports as requested.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, as well as a keen attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
Additional responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk:
- Processing and reconciling invoices
- General understanding of supply chain procedures
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent analytical skills
- 5+ years of experience
- SAP experience, preferred
- Other job duties as assigned
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.