Lead cash management staff to ensure timely recording of daily receipts to include cash, credit, and debit transactions, ensure compliance with cash management policies and procedures, maintain relations with stores, and help communicate complex cash and credit card issues to the field and others. Responsible for monthly closings and required reporting. Lead accounts payable staff including dealer settlements to ensure accurate and timely payment and recording of amounts due to vendors and dealers, ensure compliance with accounts payable policies and procedures, and maintain relations with vendors and dealers. Responsible for monthly closings and required reporting.
• Lead the cash management clerks with emphasis on excellent performance and cross training.
• Review cash and credit card transactions for compliance with corporate policy and coordinate all aspects of monthly cash close.
• Effectively and timely handle all cash and credit card issues with dealers and corporate stores.
• Review cash requirements and monitor daily cash position.
• Maintain cash management, A/P and dealer settlement systems, coordinating with IT as necessary.
• Maintain relations with the various institutions, vendors and service providers involved in the processing of cash and credit card transactions and payment of bills.
• Lead the A/P area to timely and accurately pay our vendors in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Within A/P, lead the dealer settlements area to timely and accurately settle with our dealer network with regard to monthly cycles and changeovers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
• Two to four years of practical experience in banking or bookkeeping environment
• One year supervisory experience preferred.
• Ability to do reconciliation and forecasting and to understand the impact of transactions to the whole accounting system.
• Strong analytical skills. Ability to identify, research and solve problems.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Detail oriented, motivated and self-starter.
• Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft suite of products. Experience with reconciliation
If you feel you meet the minimum requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com