Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Saddle Creek Corporation, a premier 3rd party logistics provider throughout the United States and has an immediate opening for an AP/AR Clerk at our Corporate Offices in Lakeland, Florida. The AP/AR Clerk is responsible for providing internal and external customers with high quality, professional payable and receivable services. The AP/AR Clerk will assist our facilities, vendors and customers on all issues, key invoices, apply cash received using a variety of systems and offering solutions or teaching opportunities in a positive manner. This position will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Review electronic invoices for correct vendor information and coding before importing into ERP
- Review expense reports and credit cards for accurate coding and to ensure they are with in company policy
- Manually key invoices, ie., utilities, IT invoices, per diems, etc., as needed
- Assist in processing of weekly Check/ACH/PCD payment runs for AP disbursements
- Scan and label documents for permanent record in electronic imaging software
- Research and resolve issues for statement and non approved invoices
- Research and resolve issues for vendors and employees
- Process multi-company AR invoice imports
- Enter manual customer invoices for multiple facilities
- Post customer payments and non-AR checks to the appropriate accounts
- Prepare Non-AR deposits
- Apply customer payments to the appropriate invoices
- Coordinate efforts with the facilities to minimize unapplied cash
- Apply credit invoices and write offs
- Systematically write-off miscellaneous balances on AR aging
- Set up new customers in the AR system
- Research and resolve cash application issues for external and internal customers
- Support month-end processing and queries of all AP and AR (some additional hours may be necessary)
- Perform special projects as needed
- Complete work as needed to meet department’s weekly and monthly deadlines
- Work Overtime if needed
- High School Diploma, additional education a plus
- 2-5 years accounting experience desirable.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365 desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be highly motivated and detail oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.