Website Nutrien Ag Solutions
Administrative Assistant – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Mulberry, FL, US)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
This position will report to the division admin manager at the Mulberry, FL, office.
What you will do:
- Provides administrative support to the division office staff.
- Create, organize and manage documents.
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports.
- Manage and order office supplies.
- Distribute incoming mail.
- Purchase order data entry.
- Answer phones.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers.
- Greet and assist office visitors.
- Assist with accounts receivable/accounts payable
- Prepares new hire paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years of administrative experience.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office. Knowledge in Excel is mandatory.
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Knowledge with margins and gross profit preferable (accounts receivable).
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Must have the ability to work with and maintain a good working relationship with a diverse customer and employee base.
- Effectively demonstrate organization, self-motivation, initiative and assertiveness.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Pre-employment drug and background screen required
- Able to work additional hours to meet business demands during busy seasons of the year.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
To apply for this job please visit retailcareers-nutrien.icims.com.