Backed by more than 30 years of experience and one of the industry’s leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today’s manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Prepping time sheets for payroll and billing
- Enter payroll and billing into JD Edwards
- Maintaining accurate employee files
- Assisting the Office Manager with the recruiting and onboarding process
- Maintaining inventory of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Working with Office Manager and other team members to provide quality and timely service
- Provide quality administrative support, including producing and maintaining letters, invoicing, spreadsheets, reports and other support as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel a must
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Lotus Notes
- J.D. Edwards experience preferred but not required
- Recruiting and/or Human Resources experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience in office environment dealing with public and/or customers
Wage Rate: $13.00/ hour – 15 hours per week
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.