At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs’ Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
Required to perform a variety of administrative, clerical support and analytical tasks that involve interface with multiple departments and use of a broad range of software tools. Must have an interest and proven ability to learn on the job, to be flexible to support business needs, and to make effective decisions. Working in the Solutions & Technology team requires solid communication skills, and a high degree of professionalism to interface with customers, as well as the management team. Interpersonal skills are particularly important, as is the ability to be personally organized. The role requires administrative support to the group. Ability to manage a diverse workload as well as to prioritize is critical, so must be highly organized and effective.
- Set up and maintain files; refer callers; arrange meetings (phone and video) and conferences; receive, refer and answer mail
Arrange travel and actively manage changes in travel schedules
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Review drafts and finished documents for grammar usage
- Invoice processing of office/business development related expenses
- Compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- Active use of CRM for upload and maintenance of Sales data
- Compile, review, and analyze information
- Optimize work flow processes, where appropriate
- Update information on the SharePoint site
- 8+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant is required
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, OneNote, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Oil and gas experience is highly preferred
- Working as an Administrative Assistant in the engineering and/or oil/gas field is preferred
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a drug-free workplace.
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Lakeland
Job Posting: Jun 20, 2019, 10:44:14 AM