Website Valmont Industries
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
How you will contribute
Valmont is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for the Assembler position in the Global Utilities Division. We are looking for a highly driven individual that will assist in various daily manufacturing production activities across multiple departments within the Global Utilities Division. Additionally, you will…
- Assist in pre-fabricating materials for the next day’s production according to engineered design prints
- Gather, inspect, repair, and replace reusable materials and components for production rotation
- Work with Quality Assurance to perform any necessary cosmetic corrections to meet quality standards
- Assemble work stations and place all correct materials in boxes
- Clean general work area and ensure equipment, tools, and materials are properly store
- Assist with inventory of shop material and supplies including unloading receiving trucks and checking received goods
What it takes
- The ability to accurately use and read a tape measure
- Must be flexible to work extended hours including nights and weekends when necessary
- The ability to communicate and interact with coworkers in a positive manner
- The ability to pay attention to detail and follow work instructions
- The ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
Highly qualified candidates will also possess:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- One year of previous experience in a manufacturing or fabrication environment
- One year of previous experience operating a forklift in a professional environment
- One year of previous experience operating power tools in a professional environment
- The ability to read and comprehend engineered prints
- Must have a high awareness for safety at all times
- Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment, call (402) 963-1115 or email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.
To apply for this job please visit valmont.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.