Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
The Executive Assistant has general responsibility for all administrative support for the CEO, the Shareholders and as needed, the Senior Leadership Team. The position coordinates and oversees technical and office administrative support work, as well as operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities. It is responsible for coordinating projects, arranging meetings, making travel arrangements, handling travel reimbursements, and maintaining multiple calendars ensuring others adhere to timing and deadlines. The position also performs a variety of administrative support duties including ordering supplies, reviewing monthly P&L, processing invoices for payment, tracking assets, preparing financial documents, proofing and editing documents, and preparing correspondence, reports, forms, and presentations.
- Primary point of contract for the company pilots, corporate office vendors, and a variety of other external parties.
- Assists in gathering, organizing, inputting, and at times, interpreting relevant data.
- Scheduling, calendar management, and travel support for the CEO and others, as needed.
- Provides organizational support for projects, initiatives, new business opportunities, and proposals.
- Develops presentations for both internal and external customers.
- Oversees and tracks corporate sponsorship and contribution activities.
- Acts as a liaison between the CEO and other departments. This includes Operations and all Support Groups.
- Participates in new projects or events, as needed. Includes committee involvement or leadership (fundraising, safety, etc.).
- Experience in dealing with sensitive information with appropriate discretion.
- Maintains associate recognition (anniversaries, birthdays, accomplishments, etc.).
- Coordinates CEO associate engagement calendar and activities. Manages related follow-up process.
- “Voice of the CEO” – works with the CEO to respond to external inquiries, including social media.
- Supplies management and various other housekeeping activities.
- Two years post-secondary education preferred.
- Must have three to five years of related experience and/or training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, contracts, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write, review, and edit routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of associates at all levels including customers and vendors
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook, and be “systems” savvy including utilizing the internet and social media.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task various schedules, time lines, deadlines with timely follow-up
- Self-starter, exemplary time management skills, and highly organized
- Maintain positive outlook
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.