Website Boston Market
Here at Boston Market, we are Far From Fries. Are you looking to feed your career, not just a time clock? We have a career path to fit your personal and professional growth goals. Assistant Managers will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way. A career at Boston Market means more: it means flexible hours, wholesome food, friendships that last and customer service we can be proud of every day.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Paid Vacation and Flex Time
- College Partnerships
- Daily Pay Opportunities
- Discounted meals while you’re on the clock
- No late shifts, no early mornings shifts our restaurants are typically open from 9:30am to 9:30pm!
- We actively engage in philanthropic endeavors including our work for Give Kids the World Village.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position; typical hours could be anywhere between 8:00am to 10:00pm, with about 50 – 52 hours of work per week expected.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Drivers License and auto insurance.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Brand: Boston Market
Address: 150 Cypress Gardens Blvd SE Winter Haven, FL – 33880