WingHouse Bar + Grill, known for great food and atmosphere since 1994, is looking for a talented Assistant Managers for our growing markets. We currently have 24 locations in the state of Florida.
The company is projecting growth in the next several years affording the best restaurant staff the opportunity to grow their career! Our mission statement is to “Be Brilliant on the Basics” and our back of the house team plays a key role in ensuring a great guest experience.
The primary purpose of the Assistant Manager is to
- Assess the needs of the building or equipment; reviews safety checklists.
- Maintain exterior store appearance for review and to take action.
- Front of House (FOH) schedules filled out and posted by the assigned day and time. They must meet labor and operational goals through Workforce
- Follow standard operating and sanitation procedures in the BOH to ensure food and menu specifications, guest safety, employee safety, and food handling, receiving and storage procedures are met.
- Ensure employee motivation and satisfaction.
- Ensure Areas of Responsibilities (A.O.R.s) are completed.
- Ensure that your location is functional and meets all WingHouse standards and concept issues on a daily basis to include, but not limited to: Cleanliness, Atmosphere, Service, Guest experience, Employee interaction, Execution of timing guidelines and plate presentations.
- Restaurant Illumination, internally and externally and monitor music levels.
- Ensure all WingHouse policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Accurately complete daily, weekly, and monthly paperwork and administrative duties as prescribed in the Assistant Manager Development Program Phase 1.
- Ability to utilize the register (POS) system.
- Accountable for all cash handling and funds generated from all sources of your restaurants income.
- Coach and counsel employees effectively and according to company policy. Develop lead for both BOH & FOH employees.
- Energize and motivate both BOH & FOH staff.
- Lead others by influencing the actions and opinions in a desired direction. Exhibit judgment in leading others to worthwhile objectives that match the company goals and standards.
- Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Hold train the trainer classes for all positions
- Daily Line checks for FOH BOH
- Learns and follows daily open/mid/close procedures as it relates to operations
- Post notes daily in logs: shift notes, maintenance issues, employee performance
- Must be certified in ServSafe and Food Handling Management
- 10+ years experience in restaurant business / 10+ years supervisory experience (or demonstrate job requirements).
- 4-year college/university degree or equal job experience.
- Must successfully complete the companys MIT training program.
- Must successfully complete any other company training such as the State of Florida Management Certification.
- Must attend and successfully complete any ongoing training or certification programs required by the company or as it relates to your position.
- Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulation
Employee Benefits and Rewards for Full-Time Employees:
Benefits are available to you and your family the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment:
- PAID VACATION
- MEDICAL HMO or HSA
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY
- LONG TERM DISABILITY
- BASIC LIFE
- Employee and Guest Dining discounts
Address: 4515 South Florida Ave Lakeland, FL – 33813
To apply for this job please visit secure.jobappnetwork.com.