Website CMX Cinemas
We are seeking an Hourly Assistant Manager who has a high level of commitment to excellence in guest service, as well as providing a great experience for the team.
* Management experience in high volume theater, retail, hospitality, or restaurant industries. A
blend of experience in both the corporate chain and independently owned concepts is preferred.
* Track record must demonstrate solid experience and knowledge in training and development,
coaching and corrective action; guest service; business development — driving/attracting business; P&L impact | cost controls; quality standards; building relationships with staff,
superiors, and guests – teamwork.
* Passion for and commitment to the theater industry.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and approach to thinking required to lead an emerging concept/brand
(i.e. sees big picture, embraces critical thinking, quest for continuous improvement, innovative).
* Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them, even when there isn’t a clear precedent or direction.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate directions and expectations to staff and management and has the sincere desire to build, coach, and develop successful teams.
* Commitment to fostering an environment of superior guest service and quality; ability to successfully resolve guest service issues.
* Basic technical aptitude and computer literacy to include the ability to operate point-of-sale
software, scheduling software, MS Word, and MS Excel.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to pass a thorough background check.
* Interest in future General Manager positions and ability to relocate as needed for upward mobility strongly preferred.
Working for CMX Cinemas comes with a lot of entrepreneurial responsibilities and really great perks:
• Highly competitive compensation
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• 401(k) with employer matching
• Paid vacations
• Free movies and meal discounts
• Professional career development opportunities based on performance
Applicants may apply on our website and complete the application at http://cobbtheatres.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit cobbtheatres.com.