Website CMX Cinemas
Lakeside 18 & IMAX has an immediate opening for an Hourly Assistant Manager. Conveniently located in Central Florida near beautiful beaches and an array of great theme parks, Lakeside 18 is located within Lakeside Village, a lovely outdoor lifestyle center. Lakeside 18 has an annual attendance of near 1,000,000, state-of-the-art technology, and an extensive food menu. The location boasts brand new seating throughout!!
We are seeking an Hourly Assistant Manager who has a high level of commitment to excellence in guest service, as well as providing a great experience for the team.
* Management experience in high volume theater, retail, hospitality, or restaurant industries. A
blend of experience in both the corporate chain and independently owned concepts is preferred.
* Track record must demonstrate solid experience and knowledge in training and development,
coaching and corrective action; guest service; business development — driving/attracting business; P&L impact | cost controls; quality standards; building relationships with staff,
superiors, and guests – teamwork.
* Passion for and commitment to the theater industry.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and approach to thinking required to lead an emerging concept/brand
(i.e. sees big picture, embraces critical thinking, quest for continuous improvement, innovative).
* Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them, even when there isn’t a clear precedent or direction.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate directions and expectations to staff and management and has the sincere desire to build, coach, and develop successful teams.
* Commitment to fostering an environment of superior guest service and quality; ability to successfully resolve guest service issues.
* Basic technical aptitude and computer literacy to include the ability to operate point-of-sale
software, scheduling software, MS Word, and MS Excel.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to pass a thorough background check.
* Interest in future General Manager positions and ability to relocate as needed for upward mobility strongly preferred.
Working for CMX Cinemas comes with a lot of entrepreneurial responsibilities and really great perks:
• Highly competitive compensation
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• 401(k) with employer matching
• Paid vacations
• Free movies and meal discounts
• Professional career development opportunities based on performance
Applicants may apply on our website and complete the application at http://cobbtheatres.com/careers