Are you our next Assistant Manager Production-Phos Acid?
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager Production-Phos Acid for our New Wales, Florida location. The Assistant Manager Production-Phos will plan and direct production activities and resources to support the continuous operations of the plant. Include all facets of production coordination namely: human resources or contractors, product quality, safety, environmental, water management, energy management, steam management and raw material management. Provide technical support to the design and implementation of process improvements and capital projects as needed in a singular unit. Help support employee scheduling process and assist with training needs.
What will you do?
- Technical Engineering troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Support project management.
- Work with Operations and Maintenance to develop and implement process improvements or capital projects that increase production, safety, quality, environmental, or water/energy management.
- Provide work direction to the team as well as timely and constructive feedback to ensure employees have a clear understanding of their work, roles, business goals and performance standards.
- Manage performance issues when necessary. Develop and coach employees in order to retain and grow organizational talent. Support employees in their career development.
- Facilitate communication between job functions and departments to improve efficiency, product quality, allocation of resources, safety and environmental.
- Provide accurate analytical data for decision making.
- Direct production activities to maintain efficient operation of the department.
- Forecast, budget and manage daily operations to assure compliance with safety and environmental regulations and efficient dept. operation.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
What do you need for this role?
- High School Diploma/GED with 5+ years of relevant experience or 2 year technical program with 3+ years of relevant experience required. Technical or Engineering Bachelor’s degree with at least 2+ years of relevant experience preferred.
- Step-up, leadership, or supervisory experience preferred
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to safely perform the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Able to lift approximately 0-10 lbs. unassisted and regularly.
- Able to climb stairs and work at various heights.
- Able to distinguish varying or specific colors, patterns or materials.
- Able to hear, with or without correction.
- Able to read, write and understand basic English.
- Able to see, with our without correction.
- Able to travel unassisted.
- Able to use fine hand motor skills.
- Able to wear a respirator.
- Able to work in tight or closed-in spaces.
- Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required.
- Physically able to use standard safety equipment which is rated for 300 pounds or less.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs – Apply today and join our team!
To apply for this job please visit mosaic.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.