Website CMX Cinemas
Lakeside 18 & IMAX has an immediate opening for a Lead Assistant Manager. Conveniently located in Central Florida near beautiful beaches and an array of great theme parks, Lakeside 18 is located within Lakeside Village, a lovely outdoor lifestyle center. Lakeside 18 has an annual attendance of near 1,000,000, state-of-the-art technology, and an extensive food menu. The location boasts brand new seating throughout!!
We are seeking an Assistant Manager who meets the following Job Requirements:
• Management experience in high volume theater, retail, hospitality, or restaurant industries. A blend of experience in both corporate chain and independently owned concepts is preferred.
• Track record must demonstrate solid experience and knowledge in training and development, coaching and corrective action; guest service; business development — drive/attract business; P&L impact — cost controls; quality standards; building relationships with staff, superiors, and guests – teamwork.
• Passion for and commitment to the theater/restaurant industry.
• Entrepreneurial attitude and approach to thinking required to lead an emerging concept/brand (i.e. sees big picture, embraces critical thinking, quest for continuous improvement, innovative).
• Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them, even when there isn’t a clear precedent or direction.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate directions and expectations to staff and management and has the sincere desire to build, coach, and develop successful teams.
• Commitment to fostering an environment of superior guest service and quality; ability to successfully resolve guest service issues.
• Basic technical aptitude and computer literacy to include the ability to operate point-of-sale software, scheduling software, MS Word, and MS Excel.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to pass a thorough background check
• Interest in future General Manager Positions and ability to relocate as needed for upward mobility strongly preferred.
Working for CMX Cinemas comes with a lot of entrepreneurial responsibilities and really great perks:
• Highly competitive compensation
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• 401(k) with employer matching
• Paid vacations
• Free movies and meal discounts
• Professional career development opportunities based on performance
Applicants may apply on our website and complete the application at http://cobbtheatres.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit cobbtheatres.com.