Website Winter Haven Honda
Winter Haven Honda is looking for a Honda Master Technician to join our team! We seek an experienced individual with a strong background in HONDA/ACURA automotive dealership experience. You must be reliable, motivated and Honda Master Certified (or close to completion).
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as an automotive technician with high quality vehicle maintenance and repair experience who can maintain, repair and deliver vehicles while providing exceptional service to customers. This candidate should feel confident working independently or in a team environment.
Technicians with an ASE certificate are highly encouraged to apply!
- Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Test-drives vehicles and tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs automotive transmissions and related systems
- Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed, providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Performs other duties as assigned
- ASE Certification or Graduated from an associate degree program in auto maintenance and repair
- At least two years of experience as an automotive technician, Required
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment and lift operation
- Must be able to read, interpret, and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Closed Sundays!
- Employee Purchase and Service Discounts
- Full benefits options including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- State of the Art Facility with a Professional Working Environment
To apply for this job please visit greenwayjobs.hyrell.com.