Website Tijuana Flats
As a Tijuana Flats Team-Member, you’ll ensure Tijuana Flats standards and service levels are consistently met and that all customers always receive an uncompromising food experience!
If you have:
- Experience as a line cook (None is okay too! We love personalities!)
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Self-disciplined and driven
- Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
Then we can offer you:
- Balanced, Flexible Schedules with NO Late Nights – Closed on 7 Major Holidays
- A Fun, Upbeat Environment
- Competitive pay and lots of room for advancement
- Guest satisfaction
- Providing all guests with the highest standard of food quality
- Maintain Serve Safe Certification
- Create an environment that is positive, productive and fun to work in
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus.
- Work environment: Site work will require exposure to varying weather conditions and increase exposure to noise. Proper food handling procedures and safety precautions, such as cutting gloves, etc. will be required when handling product. Occasional ladder usage. Ability to work varied hours including nights and weekends.
The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies to act as a role model in the adherence to policies.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
- 1 year(s): Leadership/Kitchen Experience preferred
- Time Management
- Genuine Spirit of Hospitality
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.