Be A Part Of What’s Trending At Today’s Chili’s.
A duck walks into a bar and – oh, wait. You know that one. In fact, you know everything that goes on behind a bar, inside and out. You’re just that good. And the only thing you like more than mixing the perfect margarita is talking to Guests and making them feel happy, relaxed and at home. You know how to treat people. You know how to mix. You know how to manage the back bar. And if a duck walks in, you know to put it on his bill.
The jobseeker’s dilemma: Do you go for a strong, established brand, or do you go for one that is trending up? With Chili’s, you can have it all. We’re over 1500 restaurants strong and growing. And our recent investment in renovating our brand has set our stock ablaze, revved our satisfaction ratings to record levels, and made our future look brighter than ever.
- Providing an enjoyable bar experience for every Guest
- Being visible behind the bar at all times to assist Guests and Team Members
- Possessing up-to-date knowledge of all food, liquor, beer, wine, and retail offered
- Providing responsible service of alcoholic beverages
We Offer A Laundry List of Great Perks (except laundry)
You work your tail off. You do your job well. Guests adore you. Other ChiliHeads want to be like you. You bring it — all day, every day. And what do you have to show for it? Quite a lot, actually —
- Highly competitive earning opportunities
- Career Opportunities and Development, including the potential of Global Training roles
- Healthcare plans, including domestic partner benefits (based on length of service and number of hours worked per week)
- Tuition assistance (based on length of service and number of hours worked per week)
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match (based on age, length of service and number of hours worked per week)
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Anniversary Gift Program
- Discounts on items like mobile phones, travel, computers, and even autos!
- Dining discounts at Brinker owned brands