Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
- Helping forklift drivers change batteries out of and into forklifts
- Placing batteries on charge cycles
- Rotating batteries off the chargers to the cool down racks
- Equalize batteries
- Maintain accurate records in Excel format
- Maintain cleanliness of the battery room
- Other duties related to the battery room and shift needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Technical skills from similar job experience required
- Minimum 2-year forklift experience with excellent safety record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. routinely through the work shift
- Mandatory covering of other shift attendants for absences
Successfully pass pre-employment background and drug screening
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.