Website Blue Buffalo
If you love pets and enjoy sharing stories with other pet parents, why not get paid for it! In this job you’ll be approaching pet parents in pet stores and engaging them in conversations about their pets and sharing how Blue Buffalo can help keep them healthy.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be available to work Saturdays and/or Sundays, possibly Fridays.
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
• Must be able to stand/walk a minimum of 4 consecutive hours.
• Must have reliable transportation and be willing to drive to surrounding locations.
• Must have an active e-mail account and daily computer access.
• Must be open to regular coaching while demonstrating continual growth professionally.
• A sales background is helpful, but not necessary.
• We do look for passionate pet lovers who are excited to talk about Blue Buffalo products so current use of Blue Buffalo products is a plus.
• This is a steady, long term, and every-weekend position, Saturday and Sunday being the primary days. This includes holiday weekends.
• Typical schedules are 8 to 12 hours per weekend, depending on the individual store traffic and availability in your area. Each store shift is 3-4 hours in length.
Besides working in a great environment interacting with pets and pet parents with competitive pay for part-time hourly work depending on the specific market and/or experience – Great Plains Leasing offers a generous Pet Detective Perks package which includes:
• Monthly rebate on Blue Buffalo products
• No cost online health consultation service for you and your family.
• 401k with company match after six months of continuous employment
• Generous Pet Adoption Credit
• Discounted Pet Insurance
**Please note this offer is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Blue Buffalo Company Ltd. and its affiliates are an equal opportunity employer and follow all national, state and local ordinances regarding applicant consideration.