Website Residence Inn
Responsible for: offering prompt and courteous service so the guests have an enjoyable experience. Maintain the cleanliness and guest ready appearance of outlet.
The Company associates have access to guestrooms and property, character traits of honesty and trustworthiness are essential to this position. Therefore, associates must pass the appropriate security clearance, per company policy.
- Experience in a food and beverage position helpful
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Must be able to perform major life activities: Standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and communicating.
For this position specifically:
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 30 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch, reach.
- Must be able to see and hear.
- Must be able to speak and read English, the ability to communicate in another language may be helpful.
- Must display professionalism, honesty, and trustworthiness at all times.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Menu items and beverage choices
- Standards of operation as required by brand.
- Area shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions to assist guest inquires.
- Daily hotel operations, check daily events, bulletin boards are up to date on changes, new procedures and events.
- Entire property, staff, services, hours of operation, type of room, locations, rates, discounts.
- Service minded, friendly professional behavior
- Suggest and serve quality food and beverage items as per standards
- Multi task, remain associate and guest service centric.
- Effectively communicate with guests, department heads, associates and home office support staff.
- Solve guest issues with professionalism maintain hospitable attitude.
- Work as a team member in aspects such as: cleaning, side work, food preparation and storage.
- Prepare and consistently maintain dining area and supplies in a guest ready atmosphere.
- Close out shift by cleaning and restocking supplies for next day or shift.
- Maintain safety and security practices, have thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Ensure guests are provided with the highest quality product and service.
- Ensure brand standard documentation is completed as required.
- Other duties as assigned, that the associate is capable of performing.
WORKING CONDITIONS/SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
Standing, walking for long periods of time while maintain a friendly professional image. Be flexible in regard to work schedule. Be available as necessary 24/7, weekends and holidays.
POSITIONS FOR POSSIBLE ADVANCEMENT
Before the next promotion, this person should train others her/his replacement. The ability to teach skills and competencies will enhance leadership skills in preparation for further promotion, potentially as a Food and Beverage Supervisor or Guest Service Representative.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Brand: Residence Inn
Address: 3701 Harden Blvd. Lakeland, FL – 33803
To apply for this job please visit secure.jobappnetwork.com.