Website Comcar Industries
POSITION TITLE: Yard/Lawn/Building Maintenance
DEPARTMENT: Building Grounds Maintenance
REPORTS TO: Buddy Collins
LOCATION: Auburndale, FL
The maintenance worker position, under limited supervision, performs work of routine difficulty maintenance; performs related work as assigned
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, Including, But Not Limited To:
- Performs routine maintenance on building interior and exterior
- Work with managers, vendors and contractors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance
- Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations. Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in building.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience doing maintenance work in similar type of environment.
- Decision Making. Must be a self-starter, creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to understand and support change, as it relates to the need and emergency of the job
- Positive attitude and well-groomed professional appearance
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Job Type: This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some weekends or evening hours necessary in emergency situations
Comcar Industries, Inc., and its’ wholly owned subsidiaries and affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
To apply for this job please visit comcar.applicantpool.com.