Website Guest Services
GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Florida Southern College Cafeteria, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring a Part-time Busperson!
Candidates must be able to work on weekends, maintain cleanliness, organization, and replenish product as needed for beverage machines. Clean and sanitize guest tables during meal service. Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, milk, Coke Free Style machine and trash removal.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as an industry leading 401K matching program, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more! Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Busser is responsible for assisting the Server to deliver bread, serve water, replenish supplies and assist in maintain the cleanliness of all areas of the restaurant.
- Assist the Server with delivering bread, serve water, and replenish supplies.
- Set and clear guest tables during meal service. Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of all areas of the restaurant.
- Perform clean-up duties after each meal service and prepares and sets up for next meal.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Works in wet and slippery conditions.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Bus Tub.
- Drink Machine.
- Cleaning Supplies (including detergents, chemicals, mops, brooms, scourers, hand towels, etc.).
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.