Website Children's Home Society of Florida
Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children?
Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential?
Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations?
Then Children’s Home Society of Florida is for you!
As a Case Coordinator you will support our growing needs for child case management services. You’ll identify and assess client and family needs and evaluate and coordinate necessary services and/or treatments. You will also provide supportive counseling services to clients, complete required assessments, and assist individuals and families toward the goal of recognizing their full potential. You’ll become a part of a strategic care team charged with overseeing the children in need, while addressing the factors that have put them at risk for out-of-home placement. Our end goal? To help create permanent, stable, and safe home environments for all of Florida’s kids.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays
- Opportunity to make a positive difference in children and families within your own community!
- Provide in-depth clinical assessments of client and/or client family; obtain referral history and family history.
- Provide specialized services that may include; conducting psychosocial assessments, conducting forensic and specialized interviews, provide expert court testimony, etc.
- Coordinate psychological assessments required for cases.
- Coordinate and attend medical exams required for cases.
- Maintain clinical records and program documentation according to contact and CHS standards.
- Provide training to the community regarding the dynamics and prevention of child abuse and neglect.
- Coordinate and participate in multi-disciplinary staffing.
- Provide on-call support as required or scheduled.
- Participate in weekly CPT meetings.
- Provide depositions and court testimony as needed.
- Participate in the quality management process.
- Ability to act decisively when necessary to protect clients
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to perform at a high level of autonomy or with minimal supervision
- Ability recognize importance of social, economic and environmental factors in the development and resolution of personal and family problems
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of community resources
- Bachelors degree in a human services related field
- Three years post-bachelor degree experience, of which one year should be working with abused and neglected children
- Florida Driver’s License within 30 days from hire
As the leading, most reputable organization in Florida serving children and families, Children’s Home Society of Florida delivers innovative solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families. When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there – we been delivering the right solutions at the right time since 1902. With our innovative practices and commitment to excellence, we are the only organization with the size, scope and depth of services that can reshape the future for children. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of services and solutions to children and families in Florida.
To apply for this job please visit careers-chsfl.icims.com.