Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Hand stack individual cases weighing 15 lbs to 40 lbs from one pallet to another
- Associates must be able to complete functions completely and correctly on paperwork or on RF computer units
- Check product on inbound / outbound to ensure that items and quantities are correct and that there is no damage
- Unloads and stacks materials/pallets by raising and lowering lifting device. Load, unload, move, stack and stage customer products and materials both by hand and lift.
- Inventories materials/pallets on work floor, and supply workers with materials/pallets as needed.
- Expected to learn pallet inspection/repair process.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections of equipment.
Work Environment and Physical Job Requirements
Hand stack product according to pick ticket to complete case pick portion of the order. The cases will range between 15 and 40 pounds. However, cases can go up to 50 pounds on occasion. Once cases are placed on the pallet and the pallet is full, the pallets must be hand wrapped for transportation. The amount of cases can range up to 3,000 per work day.
A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Forklift Operators must have at least 1-year warehouse and forklift experience.
Stand-up lift experience preferred
Saddle Creek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening and background checks required. All applications/resumes are held in confidence. Must be eligible to work in this country.
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.