Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
The Case Picker is responsible for picking or hand-stacking individual cases ranging from 15 lbs. to 50 lbs. This position will be responsible for driving pallet-jack or forklift to move pallets from the high-density rack to the pick line in preparation for the next day’s business. The Case Picker will be accountable to all productivity and high-quality service standards to ensure customer satisfaction through safe, efficient, damage-free, cost-effective, and accurate storage and handling.
What You’ll Do :
- Hand-stack individual cases and move from one pallet to another.
- Complete functions correctly on paperwork or on RF computer units.
- Check product on inbound/outbound to ensure that items and quantities are correct and that there is no damage.
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage customer products and materials both by hand and lift.
- Become familiar with pallet inspection and repair processes.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections on equipment.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
What We Need from You:
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Must be able to perform any physically exerting duties in a warehouse environment, which may be non-temperature controlled, meaning the indoor temperature may fluctuate throughout the seasons,
Helpful Experience (Not Required):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience or proficiency in order management systems such as WMS.
- If operating a forklift , must have proper certification and at least 1-years’ experience in warehouse environment or forklift operation.