Website Mazda Lakeland
Nights and Weekends Cashier
Receives payment for products or services sold by the dealership and plays a key role in maintaining or creating customer satisfaction for the business transaction.
Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and professional manner. Computes customer bills. Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received. Makes change and issues receipts to customers. Reconciles cash drawer daily. Answers customer questions about service performed or products purchased, or refer them to someone who can. Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution. Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to departments as needed. Maintains a professional appearance. Keeps work area neat and clean. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work comfortably with the public
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, personable automobile insurance and the ability to meet drug free workplace requirements