Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
- The Compliance Administrator assists with the management of Saddle Creek’s Department of Transportation (DOT) Driver compliance initiatives, working closely with transportation field operations, transportation management and Driver Recruiting Dept. He/she also assists with other compliance requirements within the HR group. This position reports to the Senior HR Manager.
- Create, maintain and update system data for Driver Commercial Driver’s license (CDL), Medical Cards, equipment and more for Company Drivers and Owner Operators (O/O)
- Interact with various levels internally and externally to ensure adherence to DOT and Saddle Creek standards and policies, including escalation of issues when needed.
- Communicate, as needed, with state driver’s license offices to ensure up to date information.
- Create and maintain Driver Qualification files
- Complete Verification of Employments for current and former drivers
- Ensure compliance with annual MVR verification for all drivers
- Coordinate with insurance company and O/O regarding requirements
- Process portion of Driver weekly O/O settlements
- Provide driver lists as needed for internal requests
- Keep up with changing regulations and policies
- Input other data for HR compliance needs
- High school diploma required, some college preferred
- 3 plus years in administrative role with compliance experience preferred
- Truck Mate, Tenstreet, HireRight, People Net experience preferred
- Skills and abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of DOT and FMCSA regulations preferred
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to work independently
- Must interact professionally with associates at all levels including following up as needed when documents do not meet requirements
- Respond with a sense of urgency
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and contribute to team efforts
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.