Website Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
Summary of Job:
Responsibilities include managing, training, coaching and mentoring of Agents and Team Leads. Responsibilities also include dedicated support for the Customer Advocate Agents, handling escalated calls and issues, as needed, and assisting with adjacent areas within the Call Center as needed.
- Supervise and coordinates activities of Customer Advocacy Agents engaged in the support of customer inquiries, order processing and minor accounting concerns while ensuring that all work is performed timely, accurately and efficiently.
- Review and manage all order processes, establishing productivity objectives and strategies to meet or exceed agreed Service Level Agreement for the states assigned to the National Call Center.
- Reviews daily work and monitors phone calls to verify adherence to SGWS standard operating procedures, Quality Assurance guidelines as well as state and federal law requirements.
- Provides immediate, consistent and fair coaching methods to Agents, as needed, to improve identified areas of opportunity.
- Identifies, researches and corrects problems or errors in the order processing system or approved procedures.
- Handles escalated calls from National Call Center Agents and may initiate calls when needed.
- Keeps accurate data of all ad hoc work assigned to the Customer Advocacy Department.
- Manages all time keeping in Kronos for agent scheduling and administers appropriate progressive disciplinary action if infractions are recorded.
- Effectively communicates the department’s objectives, on a regular basis, to staff. Motivates and creates a positive work environment to achieve productivity and performance standards.
- Ensures that all levels of Management are informed of business priority issues and may proactively offer solutions for timely resolve.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Customer Service and/or Call Center experience with emphasis on mentoring or coaching at peer level.
- Ability to create an atmosphere of positivity and enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
- Ability to hold individuals accountable for policy, production and procedure in a way that fosters transparency and individualized growth.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Independent discretion and judgment.
- Must be flexible and able to work any hours that the call center is open. Shifts may change.
- Ability to handle incoming calls and resolve customer issue.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Leadership, or Management
- Familiar with AS400 order entry systems.
- Type 45-50 wpm.
- Experience in high volume order entry, manufacturing or Distribution Company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.southernglazers.com.