Website JBT Corporation
This position is the first point of contact for internal and external customers. You will provide total customer assistance for internal and external customers across several different product lines.
This is a fast-paced environment that requires extreme attention to detail and exemplary customer service skills.
You will interactive with customers (internal and external) on a daily basis:
- Taking orders for products and services and entering those orders into the business system accurately and timely.
- Addressing questions about products, product use, pricing and availability.
- Answering questions about payment terms, account status and credit terms.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints.
Manage the customer order process from order entry to documentation to shipment coordination.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer applications knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Accurate typing and proofreading skills
- Technical learning aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Functional and technical skills
- Intermediate verbal and written communications
- Intermediate telephone and customer communication skills
- One to three years of customer service experience
- Two-year Business degree
- Knowledge of the JD Edwards business system environment
JBT Corporation offers the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus frequent company-sponsored events and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage and 401(k) plan.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Centers at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.
To apply for this job please visit careers-jbtc.icims.com.