Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing customers with high quality, professional customer service. The CSR acts as a liaison between the customer and Saddle Creek, assists customers on all issues, answers questions, investigates and resolves a wide array of client questions and concerns using a variety of systems offers solutions in a positive manner. This position will be expected to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, other agencies, customers and the public.
- Process orders, returns and exchanges; generate pick tickets, receipts, shipping documents, and billing invoices; and complete other related tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Check in all carriers for appointments and ensure quality and accuracy of process
- Accurate input and verification of merchandise receipts on a timely basis
- Maintain current customer contracts accurately and in a confidential manner
- Organization of all files, manuals, projects, and contracts to ensure the proper information and documentation is provided to the customer in a timely and efficient manner
- Generating and retention of all required reporting for the customer and Saddle Creek
- Processing customer orders on a timely and accurate basis according to customer request.
- Communicates with the customer verbally and in writing with a professional and positive attitude.
- Associates’ Degree preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have at least six (6) months of experience in a customer service role.
- Experience with working with a warehouse management systems (WMS) is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication both verbally and in writing, especially through e-mail and over the phone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and prioritizing skills
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve conflict
- Attention to detail to prepare and maintain accurate records and reports
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Technology savvy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, & knowledge of PowerPoint are preferred
- Comfortable working in both office and warehouse environment with wide temperature ranges
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.