Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Third Shift: Sunday – Thursday 11PM-7AM
Saddle Creek is looking for Customer Service Representatives for our second shift to join our team in our warehouse in Auburndale, FL. Get in on the ground floor and receive competitive pay and benefits.
Job Description Summary
Customer Service Representative are responsible for providing high quality, professional customer service while acting as an extension of the customer within Saddle Creek. Perform customer service functions with special emphasis on communications, problem solving, shipping & receiving and interpersonal skills. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with fellow associates, and various customer contacts.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Performs operations in a Warehouse Management System
• Process customer orders in a timely and accurate basis according to customer requests
• Communicates with the customer verbally and in writing with a professional and helpful approach
• Follow written and verbal instructions and communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Good problem solving and stress management skills while demonstrating flexibility
• Additional duties as assigned including scheduling, data entry and record keeping
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of one-year experience in a similar customer service and/or shipping and receiving role (not in a call center environment)
• Experience working in a warehouse environment preferred
• Working knowledge of Business English, spelling, and arithmetic and office practices/procedures required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook are required
• Warehouse Management System knowledge a plus
• Must be able to work overtime and adjust schedule as needed
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background investigation
• Complete benefits package
• 401k with company match
• Paid weekly
• Vacation immediately
• Personal time after 90 days
• Paid holidays
• Shift differential for 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.