Website Kelley Lakeland Truck Store
The Customer Service Representative will spend the work day on the computer and telephone. The ideal candidate will be a people-person, energetic, and professional. They will also respond to internet and telephone customer inquiries, and make outbound phone calls. Generating appointments from our customer database is a main component of this position.
- Contact, build rapport, and set sales appointments with customers.
- Record all customers lead notations and comments in the CRM.
- Be fully knowledgeable of all products and services offered.
- Be knowledgeable of vehicle inventories, pricing, incentive programs and financing options.
- Understand local competitors and be prepared to compete with them.
- Be punctual for all work schedules and meetings.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance of yourself and work areas.
- This position does require nights and weekend availability.
- Previous experience in customer service and/or sales in an automotive dealership preferred.
- Well-organized with customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
- Experience using inventory and/or CRM systems.
- Experience in taking incoming sales phone calls, as well as making outbound marketing calls.
- Flexible schedule to include evenings and/or weekends.
- Strong MS Office Suite computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Bilingual is a plus!
About Kelley Lakeland Truck Store
Since 2014, Kelley Lakeland Truck Store has been bringing Central Florida the best in stock, diesel, and custom trucks. From Tampa to Polk County, to Orlando and beyond, we give our customers great deals and better customer service on our large selection of Chevy, GMC, Ford, or Ram trucks. We are part of the Kelley family of dealerships, which have operated in Central Florida for well over 40 years. Join us and see why we’re the highest Google-rated truck dealership in Central Florida!