Website Florida Pest Control
Florida Pest Control is looking for new Team members in our Winter Haven office. We are a financially solid Corporation in business since 1949, operating throughout Central and North Florida, with over 550 employees. Our Team enjoys a progressive environment where they are encouraged to succeed.
Our Firm provides service to homeowners and businesses in a variety of areas. We have an office position available which requires, among other duties:
- Must be comfortable with a fast paced multitasking environment.
- Placing and receiving customer calls to schedule services and resolve problems.
- The ability to get to the root of the problem while conversing with the customer.
- Familiarity with an AS400 computer system is a plus.
- Team player who does it right the first time – every time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You will be tested for your keyboarding speed and accuracy.
- You will be subject to a comprehensive background check and a drugfree workplace screen.
Perks & Benefits: -15 days of Personal Time Off and a way to earn 10 days more plus money. Six paid holidays. This equals a possible 31 paid days off per year-Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Aflac & Life insurance) at very affordable prices-Retirement Package-Monthly employee appreciation BBQ’s
This is a full-time weekly position with a competitive salary and outstanding benefit program.
To qualify, you must have a desire to grow. We will give you the tools – the career that you build is up to you!
Apply in person at the following location:
Florida Pest Control – Winter Haven
3891 Recker Highway
Winter Haven, FL 33880
M/F, EOE, DFWP, H, V