Website DS Services
DS Services (dba Crystal Springs), one of the nation’s leaders in home and office beverage delivery, is adding several Customer Service Representative positions at their state-of-the-art facility in Lakeland, FL! These are full-time, direct-hire Customer Service positions that are a great entry-point to launching your career with DS Services.
• Competitive Compensation + Growth Based on Performance + Overtime Potential
• On-site Exercise Facility
• Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays & Sick Days
• Advancement Opportunities
• Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance)
• 401(k) + Match
• Tuition Reimbursement & much more!
• Anticipates the customer needs and provides advice in order to deliver appropriate solutions to the customer.
• Handles and resolves and as a last resort routes inbound calls by identifying customer needs focusing on a one and done philosophy.
• Provides specific information, updates on delivery, etc.
• Schedules service requests and appointments.
• Records complaints and overcomes objections respectfully.
• Acquires and applies knowledge of products, services and processes.
• Leverages systems and processes efficiently and effectively.
• Meets or exceeds established goals.
• Able to multi-task is a fast paced environment.
• Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and identify appropriate issues for escalation.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Some Customer Service experience.
• Availability to work 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday, with a shift time starting between 12pm-12:30pm ET and ending between 9pm-9:30pm ET. Additionally, 1 Saturday per month is required from 9am to 6pm.
• Basic keyboarding skills.
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish is a plus.
DS Services of America, Inc. offers bottled water, brewed coffee and tea beverages and related equipment, break room supplies, and equipment and services for water filtration systems.