Website Best Buy
- Enters, corrects and verifies data on the computer.
- Uses spreadsheet and WMS computer programs to enter bills of lading, transfer, manifest, receiving and inventory information.
- Verifies and corrects data as appropriate.
- Completes Delivery Distribution Center reports (i.e. control logs, shipping logs, quality audits, cube reports, seal logs, daily receiving data log, etc.)
- Receives information from warehouse workers, truck drivers and computer generated reports.
- Categorizes data and summarizes onto departmental forms.
- Distributes reports to appropriate personnel.
- Processes Delivery Distribution Center paperwork.
- Receives copies of freight claims from warehouse workers, verifies information against shipping documents, files copies and routes to relevant departments.
- Completes expediter assistance requests by researching problems with purchase orders, determining and indicating source of problem and routing completed request to warehouse workers.
- Processes orders by getting labels, recording information on batch control log and summarizing data.
- Verifies and processes stock transfers.
- Creates daily check-in receiving documents for receiving dock workers.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems.
- Files bill of ladings, manifests, transfers and receiving data according to date and store location.
- Performs other duties as apparent or assigned.
What are the professional qualifications of a Best Buy DDC Warehouse Clerical Aide?
- 6 months of clerk, administrative and/or receptionist experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Microsoft Office suite experience (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.