Website Dental Care Alliance
We are currently looking for a Dental Receptionist for our busy Dental practice; Walding and Associates located in Lakeland, Florida 33813. The Dental Receptionist we hire will have experience working at the front desk in a dental, medical, or other health-care office; knowledge of insurance is a plus; and exceptional customer service skills. This is a part-time position. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
The Receptionist is the first line of customer service for all patients and visitors entering our office. They will greet patients, sign them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls. They will assist patients in accordance with the training they have received ensuring patients receive the best possible service.
- Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal
- Respond to patient questions and or concerns according to DCA Policies
- Answering Telephones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Appointment Book
- Confirming Appointments
- Follow up on no shows/cancellation of Appointments
- Register Patients on sign in sheet
- Post charges and payments to patient accounts
- Checking voice-mail on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
- Experience working in a dental, medical, or other health-care office, preferred
- Knowledge of insurance plans (HMO/PPO), is a plus
- Experience answering telephone
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Walding and Associates is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
As one of the country’s largest and oldest dental support organizations, DCA supports more than 300 affiliated practices, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities.
Established in 1991 by Dr. Steven R. Matzkin, Dental Care Alliance’s success is the result of our unwavering commitment to improving the wellbeing of patients, dentists, and dental professionals through innovative and proven practice-support solutions. Through years of combined industry expertise, economies of scale and centralized administration, DCA provides affiliated practices with substantial savings in supplies, increased services and effective marketing.