Website Lakeland Automall
Lakeland Automall is looking for an experienced detailer to join our team. Our success is based on the quality of the individuals we hire and their ability to perform at a high level. If you have the drive to succeed, we have the job opening to get you there!
The Detailer is responsible for performing a variety of duties as they relate to the cleaning and preparation of new and preowned vehicles for sale.
- Clean interior and exterior of new and preowned vehicles for delivery.
- Keep showroom filled with quality clean vehicles.
- Maintain lot in a professional manor and ensure lot cars are clean and presentable at all times.
- Ensure work area stays clean and organized.
- Ensure all cleaning supplies are marked properly.
Education & Qualifications:
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Must be self motivated
- Must be able to work with others and be a team player
- Prefer a high school diploma or equivalent
- Using hand or power tools consistently with industry standards
- Standing and walking for an extended period of time
- Bending, stretching, lifting, reaching and climbing
- Utilizing physical and manual dexterity
- Lifting up to 20 pounds
- Moving vehicles over all areas of dealership
- Driving vehicles off dealership property
Working Conditions & Hours of Work:
- Inclement weather including extreme heat and/or cold
- Working in a wet humid area
- Normal schedule is 10 am – 8 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday and 12 – 6 pm on Sunday but schedule and hours may vary based on business need.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) program
- health benefits
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Advancement opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.