Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Location: Auburndale, FL
The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of associates to achieve a variety of goals including: productivity, problem resolution, outstanding customer service, employee relations (motivation and development) and maintaining a safe work environment.
Shift : Sunday – Thursday 7:00pm – 3:00am
- Ensure acceptable levels of profitability in assigned business unit by meeting or exceeding productivity standards and cost control management
- Ensure exceptional customer service key performance indicators (order fill rate accuracy, unannounced inspections, inventory accuracy, etc.)
- Maintain a clean, professional and safe working environment by meeting or exceeding SCLS corporate safety goals
- Promote constant and measureable improvement; teach and enforce SCLS’ Quality Policy at all times
- Effectively communicate SCLS goals, expectations, areas for improvement and successes to associates
- Conduct annual performance reviews for all staff within the department
- Personally coach, train and mentor direct reports in order to ensure personal growth and career development
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- At least two (2) years of experience in a lead or supervisor role preferably in a warehouse or distribution environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), internet, web-based and job specific software applications
- Demonstrated leadership skills to influence department and implement and manage change
- Ability to develop and use collaborative relationships to accomplish work goals by listening, sharing ideas and appreciating others’ efforts
- Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; possess solid judgment, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to function in a high-stress environment while focusing on the completion of operational goals
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Ability to build a cohesive team that exemplifies SCLS’ values and operates to support SCLS’ mission statement
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.